[wix-users] Issue with Heat & MSBuild

Bevan Weiss bevan.weiss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 11:23:12 PST 2021

That version number for Microsoft.Build doesn't seem to match with Visual Studio 2019.

So what version of Visual Studio was used for the project originally?
It seems you have a fixed reference to an old MSBuild somewhere.

Do other WiX projects work fine? (With/without Heat)

Have you tried to google for the problem?

Regards,
Bevan