[wix-users] Delete logs folder at uninstall

bevan.weiss at gmail.com bevan.weiss at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:22:18 PST 2021

Are you using the RemoveFile element?
https://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/xsd/wix/removefile.html

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/195919/removing-files-when-uninstalling-
wix

You'll need to provide more information in regards to how you're trying to
do the deletion of the file/folder.
I suspect that the service itself is still running at the time.

I expect that RemoveFile / RemoveFolder are by default scheduled in the
right order to be after the stopping / removal of services.
But if you're using these elements already, then you may want to confirm
this for yourself.

Regards,
Bevan