[wix-users] Avoid removing files (of a shared msm) by uninstalling msi

;-) ziegolf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 03:30:47 PST 2021

 Thanks for the hints to solve my problem.

@Rob
this is it!
It works like a charm while using the same (!) build of my msm in all my
msi's

@Mike
your idea seems to be a good way for me to create some special hacks ...

Additional information
I'm not working with an extra wxs file for harvesting my files.
I use this way and modified it for my use case
https://github.com/DavidEGrayson/wix-example-harvest-directory

Have a nice day
OZ