[wix-users] Built In Property to suppress the UI

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:23:23 PST 2021

If a wix project is already built with UI dialogs, can we suppress the UI
dialogs without changing the WiX project code (I mean without actually
removing Dialog files) and just by adding any built in property? If not
using built in property, is there any other way? I am not looking for
msiexec /qn. Even if someone tries to execute it by clicking on it and
selecting Run, it should not display any dialog, like Progress or Welcome
or Finish or EULA. Is this possible? Please help.