[wix-users] 64 bits Dll registering

Pascal Cloup ptpas059 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:58:57 PDT 2020

Hi,
the Dll from which this line comes is a DirectShow filter (a DMO filter)
written by .. me, based on directshow sdk.
And the line seems to be relative to the input types of the filter
(DMO_PARTIAL_MEDIATYPE) (5 types in this case), but i really don't know how
this value is built (perhaps a mix of the guid of each type).
regards, Pascal