[wix-users] How do I create a 32 bit installer with WiX using jpackage

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Thu Oct 1 07:43:50 PDT 2020

This is probably a question best asked over in the JPackage community.  We use WiX and don't know every tool that provides some abstraction of WiX.

I personally use WiX and my own FOSS tool called ISWIX that authors standard WiX XML.  I do this because I write hundreds of installers a year and don't need purpose built tools for  Java, NodeJS, Electron and so on.  I don't care what it's built with I author my installers the same way because at the end of the day they are just resources / components / features to be deployed.