[wix-users] After Enabling DisplayInternalUI MSI Doesn't Rollback

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:37:46 PST 2020

Burn isn't going to rollback the package if it succeeded, which it did
("Applied execute package: ContrastSetup_64, result: 0x0, restart: None").
That's why I asked for the MSI log, why is it not treating the service
action failure as a fatal error? My first guess is your BA did not register
the listener for OnError properly so the default handler is ignoring the
error.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 5:24 PM Mark Lopez via wix-users <