[wix-users] Is it possible to detect License Agreement is scrolled to the bottom for RtfLicense Bootstrapper?

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Sun May 31 14:24:47 PDT 2020

Not currently, and I always recommend against it unless the business case is quite strong.

Scrolling to the bottom is no guarantee that it's actually read, but it does guarantee that many of your customers will be irritated.

IANAL but I doubt that if you have an "I agree"-style UI surrounding the license that the fact they didn't scroll all the way down will matter to a court. After all, they explicitly agreed!

That doesn't mean it couldn't be added, as an opt-in, in v4. If you really need it, feel free to open a feature request. I'm not sure if it'll be accepted or not, though good arguments would help your case.

Blair Murri