[wix-users] UI for log-in at end of install?

Alan Sinclair anadem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:26:39 PDT 2020

> Why not do this on first run of the application?

yes that would be simpler, but the the login has to be handled by the
package because the system is (almost) always deployed by IT in a silent
install with the credentials supplied on the command line

> why not ask up front and run the CA up front
again that would be simpler, but until the binaries from the MSI have been
installed it's not possible to do a log-in

thanks for the suggestions though