[wix-users] [Question] Using Wix to pack a MSI file using exe file that depends of a folder

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:03:55 PDT 2020

Hi Bryan,
thank you for your sharing. I will do as you suggest.

I will need more time to study and learn more on how to have a consistent
MSI installer for the project and discuss a little more with QGIS
Development Team. Thank you once again for the help and support.

Best regards,
João Gaspar

Bryan Dam <bryand at recastsoftware.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 16/07/2020
à(s) 14:37: