[wix-users] Regarding CefSharp module to be added in WIX project

Abhishek Nene abhishek.nene at zycus.com
Thu Jul 16 02:15:00 PDT 2020

Hi Team,

Currently we have working on web browser control in Windows based application and our deployment goes through with WIX toolset.

I would like to know if there are multiple number of files are been added into my solution as we currently working on Chromiun browser from CEFSharp in .NET and their dependencies on 15-20 files which are need to be added in solution. (After combine all files - size would be 70MB around)

We would like to know how we can add all these files in our existing WIX project solution. Is there any documentation / reference of sample project which we can refer for the same. (Note. we also would like to know if we add these files in solution whether msi size gets too much higher? )

Please suggest. Awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Abhishek Nene