[wix-users] Unmanaged bootstrapper samples

Sean Farrow sean.farrow at seanfarrow.co.uk
Sat Jan 4 21:24:57 PST 2020

Hi,

Are there any open source installs or samples with an unmanaged C++ bootstrapper?

I'm converting an installer from another system (nsis) and need to allow 32/64-bit installers to run dependent on the system.

This is for a product to be used by the visually impaired, so the wpf based bootstrapper isn't going to be suitable due to accessibility issues, so I was wondering whether there are any samples of native C++ bootstrappers anywhere.

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards
Sean.