[wix-users] ZH-HANT Support in WixUI

Matt Meyer mgmeyer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:58:48 PST 2020

Thanks for the reply Rick, looks like zh-CN is one of the supported UI languages for setup. Do you know if it's possible to build/localize the Setup UI in zh-TW and install product bits that are zh-HANT, sounds similar to what you described zh-CHS to zh-CN? Thanks!

https://wixtoolset.org//documentation/manual/v3/wixui/wixui_localization.html

Matt M.