[wix-users] IBootstrapperBAFunction and abort

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:55:07 PST 2020

The WindowsBuildNumber built-in variable was added in v3.14 (
https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/pull/489). Otherwise, your BA functions
can set your own variable to 0 or 1 in OnDetect and use that variable as
the condition in the bal:Condition.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 1:50 PM michael tissington via wix-users <