[wix-users] WIX 3.14 RTM Question

Nick Elmer NElmer at veriato.com
Wed Dec 2 10:58:14 PST 2020

Hi All,
I am running into this this bug in MakeSfxCA.exe again (https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/4688). Rob has committed a fix for the bug in a developer release. The last comment in the story below says "This Year" 3.14 will RTM. I am working towards an RTM and can use the latest development release in the interim, but do not want to ship my product without having 3.14 RTM obviously. Is there an estimated RTM date posted date for 3.14 RTM anywhere? We are about to close to the end of the year and no 3.14 RTM yet (I know v4 is keeping the dev's busy and I'm looking forward to it!)

robmen<https://github.com/robmen> commented on Apr 1<https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/4688#issuecomment-607352455>

You can get the fix in the latest v3.4 Development Release<https://wixtoolset.org/releases/development/>. The actual RTM of v3.14 is aligned with v4.0 this year.
Thanks in advance,
Nick