[wix-users] Problem searching wix-users Archives

Wiles, Dean dean.wiles at compucom.com
Mon Aug 31 13:38:35 PDT 2020

Thanks for that suggestion. Learn something new every day!

That was helpful for finding older posts, but unfortunately, more recent
posts weren't showing. I tried just searching for posts in the year 2020
(site:lists.wixtoolset.org/pipermail 2020) and it only returned 3 articles
from this year.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 8:37 AM Mihajlo Cvetanović via wix-users <