[wix-users] Conditional Feature

Walter Dexter wfdexter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:40:03 PDT 2020

What am I doing wrong here? My goal is for the feature to only be installed
on 32-bit OS, but these components and component groups are definitely
being installed. Do I need to do the condition for each component
individually?

<Feature Id="FEAT_X86_ONLY" Title="Components that only apply to PR7"
Level="0">
    <Condition Level="1" >
            <![CDATA[NOT msix64]]>
        </Condition>
        <ComponentGroupRef Id="CMPG_CYGWIN" />
        <ComponentGroupRef Id="CMPG_APP" />
        <ComponentGroupRef Id="CMPG_SHARES" />
        <ComponentRef  Id="RC11_REMOV_REGISTRY" />
        <ComponentRef  Id="CMP_GUM_REGISTRY_KEY" />
        <ComponentRef  Id="CMP_INBOUND_DIR" />
        <ComponentRef  Id="CMP_OUTBOUND_DIR" />
        <ComponentRef  Id="CMP_CREAT_PRINT" />
</Feature>