[wix-users] How to pass arguments for window-service into update

Aleksey Pogorelskiy pogorelsky.work at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:18:44 PDT 2020

Vladimir, thank you for the answer!

Perhaps, I didn't express myself well. Initialize property through command
line is fine for me, but may be not very comfortable for users. Make GUI
for getting these parameters from user is good (and I'll use it if don't
found better way), but a little strange. Because the service is already
installed and in theory I have all information I need. So I'd like to find
a way to determine service start parameters from installed service if it's
possible.

Best regards,
Aleksey Pogorelskiy

вт, 21 апр. 2020 г. в 13:41, Vladimir Kolobkov via wix-users <