[wix-users] Lost Shortcuts in Latest build

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Thu Sep 19 10:22:32 PDT 2019

The verbose logs we would want to see anything related to the component which contains the shortcuts.

Was it scheduled to be installed?  Were there any errors in the log? What does the authoring look like for the shortcut, and what specifically does the key path for the component look like?

If possible, post the logs external and provide a link to them for others to look at.