[wix-users] Major Upgrade Service Installer Displays Files-In-Use

Bryan Dam bryand at recastsoftware.com
Tue Nov 19 14:22:17 PST 2019

Figure I'd throw this out there one last time before caving and working on a bootstrapper.

I've got everything working as I want doing only major upgrades (skipping InstallServices and DeleteServices) but I can't seem to get it to not display the in-use-file dialog because the service is running.  Click ignore and everything works fine (service is stopped, files updated, and service restarted).

      Thanks,
            Bryan