[wix-users] C# Custom Bootstrapper Lib: XSD Schema for BootstrapperApplicationData.xml

Charles Christie cchristie at generaldigital.com
Fri Nov 22 14:58:13 PST 2019

I am writing a custom bootstrapper library in C# for my employer. It is
standard practice for us to validate XML files before parsing them.

I need to validate the bootstrapper application data XML file that is
created for use with Burn (After running dark to extract a bundle, in
the UX folder, BootstrapperApplicationData.XML). There is a namespace,
but I have no idea where to find the XSD file so I can validate the XML
before parsing it. Where can I find this schema, if it exists? The
namespace is
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2010/BootstrapperApplicationData".