[wix-users] Official 3.14 release date

Ivan Peev ivan.peev at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:42:36 PDT 2019

Hi Rob,

I understand the release candidate is for WiX plugin for VS 2019. There is
no recent built of the WiX toolset which includes commit from here
<https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/commit/3cc4b532e798ff9933965e38a96594f45fdeaf29#diff-44bdeca6c94676542e77add1da2e5aad>.
The latest built I'm seeing posted is here
<https://wixtoolset.org/releases/v3-14-0-2812/> from Apr 12th.