[wix-users] Packaging in wix

balachander s connecttobalachander at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:23:35 PDT 2019

Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

I need to create installer for our project. So it creates 2 executable. Let
us consider abc.exe and pqr.exe. I need to bundle it together in single
installer.

 So should i create 2 (for each separately )product.wxs files and include
registry entries and dependency sub-folders and files and pack together
[OR] shall i have single product.wxs file and create separate tags for each
exe and its dependencies

If you have any other thoughts also, please do share with me. There shall
be grey areas, as i am in learning phase of this tool.

Regards,
Bala