[wix-users] Can a patch remove a feature added by a patch

Nir Bar nir.bar at panel-sw.com
Tue Jun 25 04:31:33 PDT 2019

Marking patch2 as superseding and setting MSIUNINSTALLSUPERSEDEDCOMPONENTS to 1 should do the trick.

--

Nir Bar

WiX Expert

---- On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 14:27:41 +0300 Mouni K <mouni.c2cbit at gmail.com> wrote ----

Ok. But what we are looking for is to clean up all the files/folders created by that patch1 using patch2.

Does this sound feasible?

Thanks