[wix-users] auto-build path shown in "User Account Control" upon add or remove

john at stilen.com john at stilen.com
Fri Jun 21 11:35:52 PDT 2019

When I install or uninstall, I am prompted for permission to modify the
system.
This dialog shows the full path on my build machine.

Dialog Title: "User Account Control"

Message:
Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?
c:\hudsonbuild\workspace\myapp_win_pipeline\INSTALLER\myapp.msi

Can anyone tell me how to avoid the full path on the build machine
showing up on client computers?

Is this a product of signing, if anyone has done that with their msi?