[wix-users] query

Rakesh Padhi Rakesh.Padhi at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 29 04:06:22 PDT 2019

Hi Team,

Thanks for your contribution to the Wix projects. I have following questionnaires, I would be grateful if you can answer them.

  1.  I need to perform a pre requisite check before the app is installed. Eg. I have to execute an app which checks windows configuration and then installs the main application. Is it possible in Wix?
  2.  Can I put a placeholder for checking the respective installed components, and uninstall them, followed by a fresh installation of those components?

Regards,
Rakesh