[wix-users] Nuget package - Wix Project - Project reference

Reshma w.reshma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 06:12:56 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have question regarding Nuget package - Project reference.

I am creating NuGet Package which contains few WiX files. Plus WiX dll/
assemblies(eg: wixUiExtention, WixMSMQExtension) which I am adding in
project reference.

After Nuget package installation in WiXProj type, WiX files should be added
under project. This is working.

Problem:
Plus WIX Assemblies reference should be added under Project Reference. This
is not working for me.

Please guide me how to achieve this. I did lots of research on net but not
getting appropriate solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Reshma