[wix-users] custom table access.

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:48:37 PST 2019

For details on the SQL syntax supported by the Windows Installer please
refer to

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/msi/sql-syntax

I think the problem you're running into is that you have single quotes
around the asterisk. The Windows Installer interprets anything in single
quotes as a constant and a constant isn't allowed between SELECT and FROM.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 7:08 AM Bill Wandel via wix-users <