[wix-users] How can I conditionally overwrite DLLs during WIX installation of different packages?

Sebastian, ChinchuX chinchux.sebastian at intel.com
Thu Jan 31 01:58:30 PST 2019

1.     Hi All,
2.       Could you please help me to find a way for conditionally overwrites a DLL depending up on the version of it .
3.       Create a dummy dll with different version number. Build the that dlls with different Wix installation packages.
4.       Check for upgrade of dlls with multiple installers.
5.       Make sure that dll gets uninstalled when the last tool is uninstalled.
Thanks & Regards,
Chinchu