[wix-users] Execute a binary with administrator privileges.

Letty Lo Gon letty95 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:21:12 PST 2019

Hi
An apology for the delay in answering, after a lot of research and debug, I
have a conclusion,
This is not a WIX problem, as you mentioned to me in the first email this
is a problem regarding to Windows, and there are several workarounds to
execute a binary as administrator.
Again, an apology for insist on this problem.
I appreciate the effort and the time invested in reading about my problem.

Kind regards
Leticia Lomeli

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:45 PM Edwin Castro via wix-users <