[wix-users] Execute a binary with administrator privileges.

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:03:21 PST 2019

I still think Rob's answer is correct if I am understanding what you're
saying.

Let's get the installer out of the way. What would you do manually to allow
you to execute the files as administrator? What behavior do you expect?
What behavior do you actually get?

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:05 AM Letty Lo Gon via wix-users <