[wix-users] Documentation for torch and pyro?

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Fri Feb 8 06:07:01 PST 2019

There's this page: http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/patching/wix_patching.html and I think there's something in the tutorial, various discussions in the (various) archives of this email, and on StackOverflow.

Patching is neat when it works, but it requires that you have done everything very by-the-book to get there with all the releases you want to patch, as well as understand small updates (minor upgrades are "technically" allowed, but in practice seem to be very hard to sustain, iirc) very well.