[wix-users] XSLT version supported by WiXToolSet 3.14 (Heat)

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Dec 18 11:32:42 PST 2019

If you want to avoid XSLT completely and are interested in a commercial solution, we (FireGiant) have an advanced harvesting solution: https://www.firegiant.com/wix/wep-documentation/harvesting/ that is (IMHO) way easier to use than heat.exe.

Short replies here. Complete answers here: https://www.firegiant.com/services/