[wix-users] 32 bit component uses 64 bit directory

balachander s connecttobalachander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 00:01:48 PDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I was running the code with Target environment = x86 and package platform
attribute to x64. Now it is running fine.

I was supposed to create installer for both 64 and 32 bit setups.(fact that
msi is being 32 bit file)
Now will this technique work? Or should i create separate installer project
for 32 bit

I know that we can use VERSIONNT64 to conditionally install components for
64 bit. But is that a good idea to approach?

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM Blair Murri via wix-users <