[wix-users] Need EAR and ECCN information on WIX toolset usage

Bevan Weiss bevan.weiss at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:07:58 PDT 2019

This is not important as a user of the WiX Toolset. Unless you will be providing the toolset to others outside of the US.

Your built MSIs / EXEs would need to be 'registered' if you provide them to others outside the US. But this is YOUR responsibility, and does NOT involve the WiX Toolset community.

Bevan