[wix-users] Bundle Conditional Uninstall

Dalhoumi Nidhal Nidhal.Dalhoumi at zumtobelgroup.com
Mon Sep 17 23:32:46 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have a bundle that contains 2 msi packages, which are installed as per the bundle installation. Now my question is how to prevent one of these 2 packages from begin uninstalled during the bundle uninstall, based for example on a given condition. Actually, we have this behavior already implemented using the InstallShield tool. However could we get the same scenario working using WixToolset ? Thanks in advance for your support!

Kindest Regards,

Nidhal

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If this e-mail is received in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and attached documents. Please note that neither the sender nor the sender's company accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.