[wix-users] Uninstall of msi should trigger uninstall of bootstrapper

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:01:42 PDT 2018

I don't know what "When the user uninstalls that software, it automatically
triggers the uninstall of its plugins (internally via Windows Installer
Service i.e. msi)" means but an MSI cannot uninstall another MSI.

Are you saying that a bootstrapper for the main software is uninstalling
the main software's msi and also uninstalling the msi for each plugin? If
so, how does the main software bootstrapper know which plugin msi to
uninstall? Perhaps that should be changed so that it instead uninstalls
your bootstrapper.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:34 AM Farrukh Waheed via wix-users <