[wix-users] Deferred Custom Action Issue in Upgrade

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue Sep 4 10:11:11 PDT 2018

Your CA should test that the file exists, and that the property has a value. You haven't provided the authoring of when you are setting the CA data, so it's entirely possible that you aren't setting the property or that the path could change between install and upgrade.

Logging from your CA would also help root cause the issue.