[wix-users] Fw: Bundle Conditional Uninstall

Dalhoumi Nidhal Nidhal.Dalhoumi at zumtobelgroup.com
Wed Oct 3 23:44:56 PDT 2018

Hi,

Actually, I am trying to do the same as with WixBA project. However, I am not able to figure out which extension shall i add to my project in order to be able to inherit from MicrosoftToolsWindowsInstallerXmlBootstrapper.BootstrapperApplication. Actually, I am getting undefined class error, even I am trying to add reference to WixBalExtension.dll in my project. Any idea, which extension shall i add in order to be able to use BootstrapperApplication class ?

Many Thanks,
Nidhal