[wix-users] Versioning for Continuous Automated Builds

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Wed May 30 09:13:45 PDT 2018

IMO, releasing several MSIs with the same version removes one advantage of Programs and Features - telling you what to expect!

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Operations Divison
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589

Programmeur Analyste, Division des opérations des technologies de l'information
Statistiques Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589