[wix-users] Versioning for Continuous Automated Builds

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:36:04 PDT 2018

Wow. Words of wisdom blended with experience, expertise and so much
humility. Thanks a ton, Edwin, for that awesome and detailed explanation. I
would like to take it further. When you say divide your package into
smaller packages, can you please provide some more details on how to
achieve it and how to manage manage product guids, upgrades and so on for
all the packages together and what will be the points to keep in mind. If
you could please provide some more details on how to go about, I would like
to take it further.

On the next part, I personally prefer Option 1 and I will tell my customer
to go with that. So, can you please provide some more details about that as
well?

Regards,
Venkatesh