[wix-users] Data Type for Property

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:35:09 PDT 2018

What does the following mean?

"If I associate a string based property to this element value, if it is of
type integer, then it is throwing error."

What is a "string based property"? How is a "string based property"
different from a normal property?

What is of "type integer"? How do you know this thing is of "type integer"?

What error are you getting?

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, May 16, 2018, 23:47 Ven H via wix-users <