[wix-users] Database creation issue

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:52:51 PDT 2018

Thanks a lot Edwin. For the rollback part, as you mentioned, I scheduled
them before execute. So, now, it seems to be getting executed during
rollback. For the other scripts, I can see in the log that for every SQL
script file, it is logging the following message

*InstallSqlData:  Scheduling SQL string: <SQL statement>*

It is logging the above for all the scripts, but upon refreshing the
databases in the SQL Management Studio, I don't see any objects created
yet. So, looking at the log, it seems it is only scheduling all the scripts
first, before it even starts to execute them. Is there a way, we can
control this behavior, i.e., execute each and every script as per the
sequence, before just scheduling all at once?

Regards,
Venkatesh