[wix-users] Database behavior during Patch Uninstallation

duggal_sunny at yahoo.com duggal_sunny at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 07:23:03 PDT 2018

You need to add separate action to run during uninstall which should take care of this. For e.g CreateTable statement be running during install so you need DeleteYanle statement to run during uninstall.

You can use custom properties to set for install and uninstall. Or you can check existing msi properties for this. Then control custom actions on these properties value.

Thx
Manish

Sent from my iPhone