[wix-users] Help making a WiX 3.x installer for VSTO Add-in for Office 2016 and Office 365

harald goci harald.goci at panagenda.com
Thu May 3 00:37:25 PDT 2018

In my experience the best way is to bundle the Visual Studio Tools for
Office as a prerequisite.
They contain everything to run a VSTO AddIn:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/0/0/C001737F-822B-48C2-8F6A-CDE13B4B9E9C/vstor_redist.exe

Question off topic: How does a VSTO AddIn help you with Office 365?

BR,
Harald Goci
Senior Software Engineer

Email: harald.goci at panagenda.com - Web: www.panagenda.com
Phone: +43 1 890 12 89-44 - Fax: +43 1 890 12 89-15

panagenda GmbH - Schreyvogelgasse 3/10 - 1010 Vienna - Austria
Registered Office: Vienna - HG Wien - FN 293516t - VAT-ID: ATU63362738
Executive Directors: Florian Vogler (CEO & CTO), Felix Vogler (CFO & COO)

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.