[wix-users] Rebooting in between a major upgrade and continuing

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed May 2 21:05:35 PDT 2018

Should work.

From: wix-users <wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org> On Behalf Of manish duggal via wix-users
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 2:32 PM
To: WiX Toolset Users Mailing List <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Cc: manish duggal <duggal_sunny at yahoo.com>
Subject: [wix-users] Rebooting in between a major upgrade and continuing

Hi
Our installer has a filter and require a reboot for clean uninstallation of the same. We are looking to release a major upgrade which will uninstall previous installer and then install new installer. I am looking for what changes needed in WIX to support:1. Uninstall previous installer and reboot2. Once logged in back, continue the installation for new installer Any pointers or feasibility of the scenario?
ThxManish