[wix-users] Rebooting in between a major upgrade and continuing

manish duggal duggal_sunny at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 14:32:25 PDT 2018

Hi
Our installer has a filter and require a reboot for clean uninstallation of the same. We are looking to release a major upgrade which will uninstall previous installer and then install new installer. I am looking for what changes needed in WIX to support:1. Uninstall previous installer and reboot2. Once logged in back, continue the installation for new installer
Any pointers or feasibility of the scenario?
ThxManish