[wix-users] Bundle/Bootstrapper Feature Tree

Carlos Sosa carlos.sosa.us at outlook.com
Wed Mar 28 09:32:12 PDT 2018

I apologize for the late reply, it took me a moment to get  back to this task.
I do not know how to Hook DetectMsiFeature to detect current state of features so I’m going to have to research that.

In the mid time I tried to use WPF to call each chain component, this works well, it will install and unistall Test.msi perfectly, but how can I call an INSTALL ALL?

protected void DetectPackageComplete(object sender, DetectPackageCompleteEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.PackageId.Equals("Test.msi", StringComparison.Ordinal))
            {
                this.State = e.State == PackageState.Present ? InstallState.Present : InstallState.NotPresent;
            }
        }

In the bundle:

  <Chain>