[wix-users] Serious problem with FindRelatedProducts and install context

David Connet dcon at agilityrecordbook.com
Tue Mar 27 16:52:38 PDT 2018

In my installer (msi only, no bootstrapper), I wrote a custom action
that would set a custom property based on upgrade code detection (it
also adjusts ALLUSERS and MSIINSTALLPERUSER). This is used in the UI
section to influence the install (whether to allow a user choice on
per-machine/per-user). This runs before FindRelatedProducts.

Dave