[wix-users] Run custom action on Rollback

Periyasamy Chinnu biggodannauniv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:35:06 PDT 2018

I am using managed BA for creating setup. I have an immediate type custom
action say "InstallCA" that will run an exe(this exe will do some
configuration) on install. On uninstall, I will remove that configuration
by using another immediate type custom action. Both are working fine.

My problem is, if I cancel the uninstall, rollback occurred and uninstalled
files are restored. But the InstallCA custom action is not get called,
means the configuration is not restored.

I would like to run an immediate type custom action if rollback occurred.
What is the way to run a custom action on rollback?

Thanks in advance.